The sports school is an activity which offers a good regular physical exercise programme, which addresses basic motor skills as a whole and respect for the body.
Aimed at: children between 5 and 7 years
This activity has four clear objectives:
- Strengthening and expanding the School's Physical Education department programme.
- Optimising the child's psychomotor skills.
- Introducing the children to the techniques of team and individual sports, preparing them intellectually and physically to become part of a physical activity group or a sports team.
- Including the children within an age-consistent physical development programme in order to consolidate and improve their neurological organisation.
The school places stress on the need for children to take part in a good regular physical programme. And in doing so, it expresses support for activities that, from the holistic perspective, and through respect for the body, work to optimise basic motor skills rather than to promote premature specialisation.
This is an activity led by specialists in physical education.
Monday and Wednesday (from 5 to 6.30 pm)
Tuesday and Thursday (from 5 to 6.30 pm)
Price: € 195 per term (+ € 25 club membership fee if no other activities are done).
* Information on fees: the first termly fee will be paid in mid-September (covering up to 21 December); the second at the beginning of January (covering up to 19 March) and the third in April (corresponding to the remaining days until the end of the course).
Start of Activity: 6th September
Registration or cancellation
To register or unsubscribe, please fill in the following forms and send them to the school's reception desk