Welcoming the newborn and Baby, you have grown up!
Designed for families who are expecting a baby.
Welcoming the newborn. 23th November 2023. 5 p.m.
Baby, you have grown up! 30th November 2023. 5 p.m.
Place: Mimus Family First
Price: The cost of both sessions is 15 euros. The two individual sessions cost 10 euros per session. For school families and alumni fathers and mothers, it is free.
For those families who would like to go deeper into the subject, we offer the possibility of carrying out the two activities together.
- What should the baby’s room be like? Should they sleep in a cot with bars?
- What do I need to buy for the baby’s arrival?
- What shall we put on the maternity list for delivery?
- What can help me stimulate the baby?
- How do we prepare at home for this new stage?
- And the father? What is his role in the baby’s arrival at home?
What can I do when the baby starts walking?
When and how do we change the diet?
How to stimulate language?
How do we prepare the different rooms to help the baby be more autonomous?
What activities can the baby do on his or her own?
How can we respond to his/her needs?
We offer one advisory session to guide you on how to prepare the house, welcome the baby home and what activities you can do to help the baby as it grows. We will look in detail at the development of the baby from before birth until the first months of life. Attendees will receive advice and materials for home.
You can confirm the attendance by answering the form below